Monday 30 September 2013

Trip to KL

Day 1

Hey Guys , Sorry for not updating for so long.
Been busy with class + tuition . Whatever that anyways. So , i had recently receive emails on what i do when i go to KL for holidays. so today , i plan to write a blog about my trip to KL. 
Actually i don't know where to start HAHA !
okay, let start with a crazy 1 hour 45 minutes flight.

who doesn't like to sit near the window ?? HAHA it's like the most common thing to take photos in the plane.
Anyways . i usually take a morning flight, so i can SHOP the whole day !! haha
i would usually stay at Bintang Warisan Bukit Bintang. From the airport to there cost around rm80 for taxi fees. 

It looks old , but well it's in the best location to go everywhere. 
the lobby seems small but it still nice.the concept is more to old chinese tradition type.
but it's updated now. LOL. new flat screen TV,
simple right ? they used to have square box tv. LOL

enough of the hotel part . so whats next? 
SHOPPING of course !! i always stop by Pavilion 

I just love the Tokyo Street ! it's so Japanese-ish LOL
okay , main reason is of course DAISO !!
Everything in the shop is just RM5, i'm not cheap , but they got quality !!
i bought alot of things from here. some i kept for presents. you can buy anything for just rm5 even outside cost like RM60. LOL! 
okay enough of that . There is also alot of branded outlet in pavilion . 
especially TOPSHOP !!! 
I dint take any photos there but i bet you all know TOPSHOP. 

a photo from Sushi Tei. Not that bad actually, but it's easy to find japanese food in KL. its everywhere unlike kuching LOL. 

Day 2

I.m kinda lazy to take photos in Chinatown .since there is full of people around me.
so im gonna start with day 2. 
Visit to Suria KLCC. 
just love the view right ?
i tried to visit the Aquaria KLCC at this trip. 


fishyyyyy XDD
well , the place is not bad . but kinda short. 
i just love the jellyfish the most LOL 
I walk around with my hands full of plastic so i dint managed to take alot of photos in Suria .
i just randonly take photos outside and my mum just snapped a photo of me, 
LOL. I went to Times Square after Suria . 

i had alot more to post but i'm gonna continue it on Part 2 :D 
it's too long, and the photos are still in my DSLR. so i need time to gather the photos.
I bought all of these around 2-3 days, LOL 
it was damn cheap . 
i reached the end of Part one :D 
Stay tuned for part 2. 

just email me at 
puppyraindrops96@yahoo.com
if you got any question to ask . you can suggest the next blog title and i will try my best to write one for you. 
thanks for reading :D



No comments:

Post a Comment