Thursday 5 December 2013

A Day Out With My babe ♡♡

Hello everyone !
I am back and you guys get to see my updates again !
Sorry for the late update guys and sorry for the late emails reply. I will answer you guys very soon alright ??
Alright , to cut short to the point . Today's post is going to be about outing with my friends and babe . 
Wanna know who ? Well i guess you have to continue reading this post ! (Long story)
This was supposed to be an outing from yesterday but i only got time to post it today but late is better than never right ?
I had actually plan this hangout quite awhile already . Well basicly because i miss my friends damn much and i will not be seeing them like i used to (sigh)
Life after SPM(a test like A levels) sucks a lot. 
Okay . Let's start !
I went to CityOne Megamall yesterday. 
Well basicly many people choose here because it's new and big.
Firstly when we reached , we bought movie ticket from GSC(Golden Screen Cinema) . We bought two movies which is Freebirds at 6pm and Frozen at 9.30pm. We missed Frozen because we had transport problem . I know what are you going to say . It's a waste to throw away ticket like that ! (Lol ! Like i want to do that)
Well , we bought the ticket like 4 hours before the movie . So we decided to go try the new Kbox which open few days before. Kbox was having a promotion which is 3 hours with a free drink for rm10 per person . I know right? It's so cheap. But the room seems so green and the lights is green also ! Lol ! I'm so speechless and the screen is kinda small. But the sound system is not bad. Well i give the rating like 6/10 .
So my babe , Henry Mook and me mostly put old songs in the room and camwhore(VAIN LOL!) Inside. 
 So this is how the room look like. Plain green LOL!


So this is me camwhoring with my babe 😍 cute right ? 
After singing , we left half hour earlier. So we went for a walk around while waiting for my other friend to arrive. 
We went to the arcade and decided to try the purikura . 
Don't laugh ! I know the eyes seems so big haha! The editing was auto so we had no choice but most importantly the photo is cute right ? (I'm so vain here)
The purikura cost about 400yen which is 13 token . (Rm1 for one token)

After that , we went to GSC to wait for our movie , Freebirds !!
Most importantly , camwhoring first outside the cinema LOL !

Pretty much of vain outside right ? Wait there's more. Inside the cinema ! 
I also taken some photos with my babe ,Ivy in the cinema .

This is one of my closest friend too. She is only free on wednesday which is offday . So i only get to see her on a wednesday if she is free. 

And also with my babe 😚😚
The movie was so funny that we keep on laughing because it is about turkeys and thanksgiving. 
After the movie , we were so hungry and cold (it was raining heavily outside).
We decided to go Fullhouse to eat. 
I actually love the concept of fullhouse which they have waitress dress in maid costume and the princess bedroom type of concept. The food here is kinda expansive but worth to eat !
This is one of my favourites which is Beef Cabonara. It cost around rm19.
I'll rate it 9/10 because it is enough creamy.

I was so thirsty and drank up half of the lime juice before i can camwhore with it. It cost around rm5.

This is Ivy with her carrot juice .😚 credits to me. Cute right?


This is us camwhoring again as usual.

Photo credits to Ivy. 
Had to thank Henry so much for accompanying me out the whole day. Love you damn much ! 😘😘

After dinner , we decided to go to the christmas area to take photos .
I like this photo so much . The lights are just nice and it feel so warm. 

Credits to Henry for this photo



Credits to me and this is so cute 😍😍

Me with Ivy 😚

And photo with Henry .

A photo in christmas decoration ball.

After all the photo taking , we went back . All the photos made us remember Christmas is near. The warm feeling of christmas. 
Well, my post ends here.
Any question or promoting can directly PM to my email at puppyraindrops96@yahoo.com
(I may be late at replying)
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more 💜💜













No comments:

Post a Comment