Friday 11 May 2012

63 days :']

Dear .
i really want to tell eu this few times le . but dunno where to start .
see ? today already 63 days oh ^^
in these 3 months i really happy and appreciate what you do .
still remember ? i always bully you . stare at you . hug you . kiss you .
dear ..
meeting you is a very great gift for me .
still remember our first date ?
10 march :] ~ hehe
u told me that i was the first girl to hold your hands .
so shy that time :X u dint even talk much . so cute :3
then you always play dota :X! ish . but everytime dint play cause i angry .
miss that time ne :X hehe ~ think back i feel so bad lo :X
still remember ? i ask dear if no play dota one day will die :P?
you answer me no but no message me sure will die :X hehe
miss u narh dear :]
got once you sick >< but still go outing with me . sim tia that time see you so tired ><
dear , still remember ?
got one time u pangseh me ?
i angry le bu li ni whole day ><
aiks . sorry narh~ dint know that make u no mood .
that time i knew , dear is reli cnt go .
kept apologize nia , :P
blueeek .
that time , i reli start love eu le :]
im never serious in love after my last relationship .
dear .
time past very fast ho ?
dont notice ady 63 days .
now having exam le oh :X
do dao hao le ?
still work gok :(
sure tired de .
feel want hangout with dear go paktor :]
miss dear warm hug :X
dear always say me cold de :X but im not cicak kaysss .?
dear , still rmb our last hangout <3
hehes . miss it ne .
still rmb ? last time almost everynight skype . hehe :P
i like bully dear at there :P
ishhh~ cute ne :X
dear always hate me emo or cry :P
lalala~ i promise guo dear wont cry . but i zuo bu dao . im very sorry narh .
dear .
these few days really different ne .
so cold :X .
so less 'Dear' in ur text le .
its replaced with 'eu'.
i know , you dont want me to be hurt deep .
but i really miss it . its too sudden . i cant accept the fact .
dear no longer tell me dear do wad thing le :']
actually i no blame dear at all . i know is my fault .
my sehkia kuan , my pi qi huai .
not suit to be a type of girl u like .
i also know , i say de thing zuo bu dao .
but dear , im trying my best kays ?
actually i really she bu de fang qi .
but i cannot force dear anymore .
dear ..
still remember ? eu used to promised me u would not left me alone ?
its okays . i understand .
dear , i really love eu .
i really do . please know that . ive been waiting for eu to say that for weeks .
im not God , :'] ~ i cant add feelings . its within you .
but i can say , if one day u leave me ,
i will be waiting .
if there is no fate , then i promised , i be better GF in next life .
i keep the memories u left for me :]
i still love you . so please dont treat me cold kays ?
i hope eu understand .
dear , im sorry if i do anything wrong before . i dint do it on purpose .
5201314 :]
as i promised before . ILY
i miss you dear ! (oscar)

No comments:

Post a Comment